This is a full scholarship established by the Ministry of Education for candidates from ASEAN member countries citizens to pursue their Master’s and Doctoral degrees in China. For academic year 2017/2018, there are 30 full scholarships available.
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programmes;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programmes.
For information please download https://goo.gl/m5l2UO for:
1. China-AUN Scholarship 2017 guideline
2. Instructions of CSC Online Application System
3. Foreigner Physical Examination Form
Please submit “two” sets of documents via post to the address below by 7 April 2017.
Ms. Pasita Marukee
ASEAN University Network Secretariat
17th Floor, Chaloem Rajakumari 60 Building,
Chulalongkorn University, Phayathai Road, Pathumwan,
Bangkok 10330 THAILAND
Tel: +66 2 2153640 ext. 102
Fax: +66 2 2158808